Quick Google Search

How to write JOB APPLICATION?

JOB APPLICATION
To,
Personnel Manager
Importers Inc.
587 Lilly Road

Dear SIR/MADAM,

I am writing to you in response to your advertisement for a Personal Assistant, which appeared in the Seattle Times on Sunday. As you can see from my enclosed resume, my experience and qualifications match this position's requirements.

I especially would like to point out that I graduated B.E COMPUTERS from The
University of PUNE and was hired directly upon graduation due to my expertise
in port authority regulations.

Thank you for taking your time to review my resume. I would welcome the opportunity to
discuss how my education, practical skills, and background would qualify me to be a member
of the Your Company.
I look forward to an opportunity to personally discuss the position with you.


Yours Sincerely,
Name.

No comments:

Popular Posts